[openbeos] Re: Running Haiku in Virtual Machines

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 15:45:27 -0500

On 11/12/06, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

Depending on what you are working on, the app_server test environment may
also make sense for you to use with reasonable turn around times.

Thanks a lot Stephan that is probably ideal for me since at this point
I'm not doing any kernel development and am mostly concerned with
applications, the interface kit, and the app server. I will try this
out.

FYI I have also tried my hand at making icons in Icon-O-Matic and I
would you to take a look at my work so far on the icon for the Email
Preferences (it seemed like an easier one):

http://www.ryanleavengood.com/files/email_prefs

It is not complete but I just wanted to get your feedback to see if I
was on the right track in regards to the style as well as the use of
the vector graphics.

Regards,
Ryan