[openbeos] Reverse Engineering links

  • From: Zenja Solaja <solaja@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:27:34 +1000

Here is a set of comprihensive links which will assist anyone interested in
reverse-engineering.

http://www.softpanorama.org/SE/reverse_engineering_links.shtml

----------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email is intended only to be read or used by the addressee.
The information contained in this e-mail message may be confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference
with, distribution, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised
and prohibited. Confidentiality attached to this communication is not waived
or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you.

If you have received this message in error, please delete it and notify us
by return e-mail or telephone Aristocrat Technologies Australia Pty Limited
on +61 2 9413 6300.