[haiku] Re: Rethinking the Haiku Distro Guidelines

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:01:22 -0700

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 18:46 -0500, Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems
> wrote:
>> Right now, it's not clear, at least to me, who a potential Haiku distributor
>> needs to talk to regarding dos and don'ts.  Can someone point me in the
>> right direction?
>
> It's all here:
>
> http://www.haiku-os.org/community/guidelines_creating_haiku_distribution
>
> Regards,
>
> Jorge

I would assume that you could "give" away an official Haiku CD along
with your product on it's own CD.
That may be the easiest and best way to go.  Maybe once R1 is upon us
we could get pre-made CDs in bulk for just such things.

-scottmc

(Disclaimer, this is me speaking individually and not as an official
statement from Haiku Inc.)