[haiku] Re: Rethinking the Haiku Distro Guidelines

  • From: Joel Davis <jgd2014@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:12:43 -0700

--
Joel Glenn Davis
1626 N Wilcox Ave # 504

I don't want a Haiku Re-Mix. I downloaded your alpha because I got turned
onto BeOS
years ago and have been following your great work. As an end-user I want a
clean and
nimble OS. Not some big fat overbloated OS that does everything for everyone
on the
entire planet.

It feels like a full circle for me. I still have my copy of the BeOS Bible
and read it regularly
not to ever forget. I'll wait patiently for the Haiku Developers to continue
their great work.

Personally I could care less about anything MS Developes or Releases. I
eagerly await
the day when Haiku is production ready.

Till then keep up the great work and happy coding :)

jgd