[haiku] Re: Rethinking the Haiku Distro Guidelines

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 10:37:57 +0000

"Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was just giving further input so that you guys can make a more
> informed decision on this matter. I was expecting a "thank you for
> the
> input" for that, not some form of reprimand. :)

FWIW, I understood that mail exactly like that -to  give us further
information.
So thanks! I'm afraid you're more or less our Japanese ambassador,
anyway, since you are one of the few persons that actually have no
language barrier.

> Please, don't assume that because I give my opinion on what I think
> is
> the best the course of action I am trying to insinuate something.
> It's
> really all in your head.

It often really is. And maybe I'm wrong, but I got the feeling that
you're even trying to work on refining your bluntness to cause less
increasing pulse rates. In any way, it's appreciated! :-)

Bye,
   Axel.