[haiku] Re: Rethinking the Haiku Distro Guidelines

  • From: Pier Luigi Fiorini <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:38:35 +0200

2009/10/21 Jorge G. Mare <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 01:50 -0400, Matt Madia wrote:
> > So please Jorge, stop insinuating that nothing is being done to
> > resolve this.   I understand that Haiku INc hasn't given a status
> > update, a resolution notice, etc.  But until there is something
> > substantial I personally don't see a need to continually say "we're
> > working on it.'   Eventually the community may be called to action or
> > informed that everything is peachy.   I do indeed appreciate your
> > attempts to help but I feel that asserting assumptions about what has
> > or has not been done does not help.
>
> I was just giving further input so that you guys can make a more
> informed decision on this matter. I was expecting a "thank you for the
> input" for that, not some form of reprimand. :)
>
> Please, don't assume that because I give my opinion on what I think is
> the best the course of action I am trying to insinuate something. It's
> really all in your head.

Also in my head then, I recently joined the "I see a lot of Jorge's emails
as attacks to other people" club.

It's really easy to get subscribed to it, it's just a matter of reading the
Haiku mailing list every day - something that I think I will stop one day or
another (also thanks for helping me decide which mailing list I have to
cut).

--
Some companies die
Be's beauty lives forever