[haiku] Re: Rethinking the Haiku Distro Guidelines

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 23:14:40 -0700

On Wed, 2009-10-21 at 01:50 -0400, Matt Madia wrote:
> So please Jorge, stop insinuating that nothing is being done to
> resolve this.   I understand that Haiku INc hasn't given a status
> update, a resolution notice, etc.  But until there is something
> substantial I personally don't see a need to continually say "we're
> working on it.'   Eventually the community may be called to action or
> informed that everything is peachy.   I do indeed appreciate your
> attempts to help but I feel that asserting assumptions about what has
> or has not been done does not help.

I was just giving further input so that you guys can make a more
informed decision on this matter. I was expecting a "thank you for the
input" for that, not some form of reprimand. :)

Please, don't assume that because I give my opinion on what I think is
the best the course of action I am trying to insinuate something. It's
really all in your head.

Regards,

Jorge/aka Koki