[haiku] Re: Resuming Activity Updates

  • From: Amir G <amir.ghorbani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 19:11:18 +0800

how can u unsubscribe??

On Apr 15, 2010, at 4:05 PM, Simon Taylor wrote:

A couple of weeks ago I finally accepted I wouldn't catch up on my
10,000 email backlog from the Haiku lists, so I've marked them all as
read and started following the action afresh.

I intend to restart writing short summaries of action across the main
mailing lists (commit list, bug list, haiku, and haiku-development) for
the website.

I hope someone who's been to BG/coding sprint is intending to blog about
the action there though? I will then pick up from there onwards.

Hopefully this time I'll be able to keep on top of things better - I've moved my list subscriptions to an IMAP account which I can access during
spare minutes at work, so I should avoid the problem of having a large
backlog of mails waiting when I get home.

Simon