[haiku] Res: Re: [haiku-development] Haiku & Google Code-In: Help Needed

  • From: Michael Oliveira <michaelvoliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 23:23:56 -0700 (PDT)

Somebody could give permissions for me edit wikis?

I want to help with it and with userguide translation
 -- Michael

________________________________
De: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
Para: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 26 de Outubro de 2010 17:20:45
Assunto: [haiku] Re: [haiku-development] Haiku & Google Code-In: Help Needed

I've filed the Google Code-In application for Haiku.  Niels and I will
serve as the admins for this, I listed myself as the main admin with
Nielx as the back-up.  I've updated the ideas page a bit, but we could
use a few more tasks to get started:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/GoogleCodeInIdeas
Feel free to add more or to update ones that are already listed.  If
you don't have wiki edit rights on trac you can email me off-list with
your task ideas.
We could really use some more help listing some translation and
documentation tasks.  These should be tasks that can be completed in a
matter of hours.
-scottmc