[haiku] Re: Res: Re: Master thesis about Haiku OS

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 07:40:14 +0200

Hello Marcos,

This is not a bug. The question 15 is a special one because I try to find a
ranking and each level of priority can be used exactly once, so this behaviour
is correct.
However, perhaps it is difficult to understand it because such types of
questions are interesting from the point of view of a researcher, but they are
not very common in surveys, so it can be confusing.

Best wishes,
Miroslav Stimac

-------- Original-Nachricht --------