[haiku] Re: Res: New Haiku flier - Draft 1 for review

  • From: Andreas Herzig <beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 12:12:22 +0100

Hello!

Am 30.01.2010 um 04:22 schrieb Jorge G. Mare:

>> Did you try having the 'www.haiku-os.org' underneath the 2-d barcode?
>
> New barcode for "www.haiku-os.org" added in draft 2. Please test.

Unfortunately, this barcode is not entirely correct.

As tested with QuickMark 3.6R on Windows Mobile:

While it does say "www.haiku-os.org", it is coded as type "text", so I do not
get the option to open it as a link.
In the first flyer version it was correctly resolved as a link to
"http://haiku-os.org";

With version 3.8.5 I had even trouble resolving it at all. I had to zoom in on
the pdf to get any result, and got it as type "Information: www.haiku-os.org",
which I could open as a link. So there might be something wrong with it.

Could the Nokia phone owners please confirm this?

Jorge, which generator did you use?
This one worked pretty well for me so far:
http://www.quickmark.com.tw/En/diy/?qrLink

// Andreas