[openbeos] Requesting free usage of Walter OS logo (April fool 2003)

  • From: kamikazow@xxxxxx
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 00:45:13 +0100

Hello.
I'd like to upload the "Walter OS" logo created for April Fool's Day '03 <http://web.archive.org/web/20030404035900/http://www.waltertheoperatingsystem.org/> to Wikimedia Commons for documenting Haiku's history in Wikipedia. To do that I need the permission from the copyright holder. I'm specifically requesting to use a simple attribution license <http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Attribution>, but any free license will do if the copyright holder objects to the above license -- just name it.

If the copyright holder is not present on this mailing list, can somebody please tell me how to reach him/her?

Thanks in advance.