[openbeos] Reporting for duty

  • From: "Eli Green" <eli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:23:50 -0500 (EST)

Well, after a bit of difficulty in running BeOS on too-advanced hardware,
I've borrowed a hard drive and network card from some generous friends and
am up and running with BeOS R5. (Specifically the nicely put together
"BeOS Developer Edition" available on BeBits).

Now, somebody who wanted to jump in and lend a hand .. what would they do
about that? I'm not a kernel wizard, but I like to think I'm a pretty fast
learner (I've read and understood the Xinu book, if that counts for
anything and have patched FreeBSD in small ways before, nothing major).
Are there any groups in need of extra hands/eyes? Should I just attach
myself to a group and find out what they need done?