[openbeos] Re: Replicants

  • From: "alex" <alex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:11:25 -0800

I have been thinking a bit lately about developing applications where the UI
was a flash movie. Granted the beos flash plugin is outdated (and maybe not
fully functional?) But if it was this easy to embed flash in a window and
open an xml stream with it.....that would be a really quick way to make some
dead sexy UIs....

Alex