[openbeos] Reminder (was: Re: Re: Linux v. OBOS)

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 22:14:39 +0100

Hey, everyone cool down !

May I remind you that this list, just like the other ones,
is a *development* mailing list, not a
political/philosophical/troll/os-war newsgroup.
That doesn't mean discussion is forbidden, just it's off topic.
So at least, in that case, the Netiquette asks off topic mails
at least to be marked as such, like adding [OT] in the subject,
and as much as possible, taken off list.

I too have an opinion on all the OSes that has been listed in the
past weeks, but i don't discuss that on the mailing list. There are
plenty of other places for that, newsgroups, IRC, BeShare...
Here it's a development ml, so please stay on topic, and help us keep
the S/N ratio to a normal value.

<end of rant/>
François.