[openbeos] Re: Re[6]: RAD, Visual IDE, dev tools

  • From: Peter Moore <peter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 01:10:38 +1100

you might want to checkout http://www.cvsgui.org/ which used to be known as
"WinCVS" (the home page still has that as the title)

i used this product with great success on NT/2000 and it even integrated into
common editors such as HomeSite.

i too was thinking about writing something similar (ie a CVSGUI) for BeOS.

Integration into BeIDE would be nice and those of you who use Perforce might
be interested to know that there is P4Companion which is a BeIDE and Tracker
Add-On and allows you to check in/out etc etc from the Add-Ons menu of BeIDE.
URL is http://www.bebits.com/app/1626
cheers
peter

Peter Moore

peter@xxxxxxxxx
http://beos.loved.com/
Main +61 3 9876 0694 (in Aus 03 9876 0694)
ICQ 926967 (old) 95022055 (new - Oct 18, 2000)