[openbeos] Re: Re[2]: Re: The neglected parts of OpenBeOS

  • From: "Kevin Craik" <buzzard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 01:10:32 +0000

I hope the name has a bit of chic/panache unlike Windows or Breadbox
*snigger* but without being pretentious.

Beauty is only skin deep? Yes but people make all kinds of judgements
based on first impressions. That goes for the name and the look. I think
OB should have slightly different windows from R5 so you can tell it's
not R5. Maybe a slightly different shade of yellow for tabs. Maybe
slightly different buttons on the tabs ie. a bit more contemporary. I
might knock up a design for DarkWyrm if I can be arsed.

Kevin