[haiku] Re: RMLL/LSM booth and talks

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 16:46:15 +0200

On 25/05/2015 19:27, Olivier Coursière wrote:

Hi,

Le 14/05/2015 12:35, François Revol a écrit :
Hello,

I've been confirmed that we will have a booth at RMLL (the Libre
Software Meeting) that is held this year in Beauvais :
https://2015.rmll.info/

We need to be at least 2 or 3 to handle the booth from July 6th to 10th,
volunteers welcome.
As i live there, i will be in Beauvais the whole week and will help
handling the booth. But as a member of the local free software user
group that organize the event this year, i might be a little less
available than usual : i will probably give a hand here and there for
the event too.

Anyone else interested in helping us?
As I'm co-chair of the Embedded track, and I have 4 talks in total I
probably won't be available much at the booth.

I also have 2 Haiku-related talks:
- the ARM and PPC port status (hopefully we'll see some progress before
July :p)
- making Haiku accessible (as in, for disabled: screen reader,
brailletty...).

The full program is now online:

https://2015.rmll.info/conferences-et-ateliers?lang=en

See you there!