[haiku] REQ: for inclusion of vmw_tools and the input_filter...

  • From: Dave Osbourne <super_dooper_dave_osbourne@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 23:23:11 -0700 (PDT)

mmrl created an input_filter which works to correct mouse movement when
connected to the VNC server of VMWare Fusion for OS X.  I would like to have
this included with nightly builds.  As well I would really like to have the
server portion of the vmw_tools (and optionally the other parts maybe disabled
since I don't use them) which supports the clipboard data to the VMWare system
making possible my scripts to get copied text from automated user actions via
copy.
Please make this happen on nightly builds, so I can bootstrap quickly an
automated download and scripting running system against Haiku nightly builds.