[openbeos] Re: R5 stuff... (bis)

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:28:53 +0200 (MEST)

En réponse à Michael Phipps <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> This is all cool and stuff (props, Francois), but why would this
> be on topic, here?

[snip]

Was just so excited at 5 am =)
Also, I plan on writing a newsletter item on this, which will show some
of the similarities between the R5 kernel and ours...

And it also tells people they don't have to wait for R1 to resume app
development (WINE, ... Plex86 ? [tried to compile it, seems there had been
some work, but the beos backend is broken and unmaintained :-( ] ).

But, yeah, HTML mail is Bad(tm) :^)

I'll clean it up a bit, then I promise I'll work on the real one, since
this is still a big hack :-)

François.