>> <quote> >> I have a strong feeling that OBOS R2 will arrive before R1. Why? It >> is >> common knowledge that the last 10% of code takes 90% of the >> developers time. >> ... >> </quote> >> >> [snip] > >No, sorry, that's stupid - the last 10% usually also take much time >because the other 90% don't make a complete product. [snip] I think I see a distinction here: the last 10% of finishing a normal software product, vs. the last, maybe, 2% of getting the BC right. I'd guess it's that last 2% that will take the most,.. (to quote osnews-poster Greg) "testicular fortitude".