[openbeos] Questions

  • From: Fredrik Modéen <fredrik.moden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:44:17 +0200

Hi

I?m not sure if this are the right place to post this but it probably
the closest. :-)

I have begun to test OpenBeOS files and change file by file throe
http://gravity24hr.com/obosbuild/ (last build 2004-01-01)

I have noticed that few things are not the same as in R5 (wonder way :-)
)

so except the kernel and network what files will be different from R5?
(as it is now or planed)

libopenbeos.so what does this one do?

I have NeoMagic card and was using the 0.05 driver and later the
OpenBeOS one. The one from OpenBeOS does not work; my screen goes black
with white lines.

If I use the fail-safe video mode it works (1024*756) but is this
nm.driver/nm.accelerator that I ?am using?

Are there some program/script/command that I can use to compare files in
different directory base on size or date and then have the ?thing? print
out a text file with the files that have changes?

//Fredrik Modéen