[openbeos] Q&A with Haiku

  • From: "Michael Oliveira" <michaelvoliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:36:02 -0300

Excuse my ignorance, guys, but I have some questions about Haiku development,
since I'm not testing any souce code from and I'm not finding any information
about:

1- Michael's VM2: Failed? Why Axel is coding Haiku VM (kernel/core/vm) and he
isn't reusing any source code from VM2?

2- Networking Kit: Will be Haiku Networking Kit == R5.0.3+BONE? This point
isn't clear to me, somebody could clarify me this point?

3- Haiku Build Factory: Why it don't use Oliver's GCC version?

That's All folks. I hope that don't hurt anyone.

Michael Vinícius de Oliveira
~ BlueEyedOS.com Webmaster ~