[haiku] Re: Q: Documenting our TODO's on Trac's wiki

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 18:08:27 +0200

Since we all have our individual TODO lists, would it be worth trying
to listing & possibly explaining some of these tasks on Trac's wiki?
At least for me, some of my todo's aren't fitting as tickets on
Haiku's bug tracker, but related to Haiku nonetheless.

Any example of such a todo that doesn't fit as a ticket ? I believe they could be entered as tickets, even if they don't fit the bug/enhancement scheme. A bit like we have tickets for the website.

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
http://pulkomandy.ath.cx