[haiku] Re: Putting things in perspective

  • From: DarkWyrm <darkwyrm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 21:14:03 -0400

<snip>
*** In short: the organizational team behind Haiku is small. Despite their drive & ambition to render Haiku as professionally as possible, we must try leniency whenever they do let something slip through their fingers. Seemingly petty discussions like the one of today are important. ***

Eddy

/P.s.: I am *not at all* closely involved with the Haiku project. In sending this email I only represent myself and my private opinions. Consider me just a bystander overlooking the situation feeling compelled to write this email. Just as I hope this will create some understanding among readers who got tired of all the emails that hit their inbox, I also hope I am not invading the area of those who *are* part of the organization. I intend to contribute, not do away with the great job you are doing. Denoting Haiku a "resilient organization" is about the greatest compliment I can give./
Amen. Having seen things from the inside and now from the outside, I agree 100%. Then again, couldn't we all use a little leniency when we mess up? :)

--DarkWyrm