[haiku] Re: Propose for banning (was Reducing paper waste at conferences)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:53:04 -0800

Hi Simon,

Simon Taylor wrote:
Ah I may have missed a bit of mailing list action over the last few
years, but it's good to see things never change :)

I am sorry that I drive you nuts, but I don't see how your frustration
justifies the language. Maybe you need to find another place for your
emotional outbursts.

I think you'd make a great Bond villain Jorge. I can see you calmly
stroking a cat saying whilst saying that last sentence! (go on, add a
"Mr Bond" on the end and you'll see what I mean ;))

LOL! I am far from being that cool, really. :)

Cheers!

Jorge/aka Koki