[haiku] Propose for banning (was Reducing paper waste at conferences)

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:45:46 -0800

Hello,

Alexandre Deckner wrote:
Koki, just start a vote and lets be finished with it. And fuck you, for all the lack of respect you showed at me, and yes i'm being diplomatic.

I don't mind disagreement and a heated discussion, but this has gone too far. Such explicit and unwarranted personal attacks using this sort of language should not be permitted in the Haiku mailing lists.

I want to propose that Alexandre Deckner be banned from Haiku mailing lists.

Regards,

Jorge/aka Koki