[haiku] Re: Proposals for the LocaleKit

  • From: "Travis D. Reed" <tdreed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 19:08:37 -0600

Do we have any Hebrew, Arabic or Persian speakers around who could provide a
translation for testing????

Also, I want feeback from developers who would be localizing applications on
this (currently non-functioning)
layout<http://hta.haikuzone.net/eo/node/15331?svn=on>.
Does it make sense? Are there features I should add? Things I should move
around?
--
Travis D. Reed