[haiku] Re: Proposal: add "Stay on topic" clause to Mailing List Etiquette

  • From: Alexander von Gluck <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:17:31 -0600

>>> One clause that I believe is sorely missing from this etiquette is
that
>>> of
>>> staying on topic. I can think of at least two reasons for adopting
such
>>> a rule:

neutral.  People aren't always going to follow the rules of mailing lists
100%.  Making a small set of clear concise rules is easier and more
reliable for people to follow then a listing of 10+ do's and dont's

>> +1.  For updating and enforcing the mailing list rules.
>> . . .
>> I'm already on way too many lists and I am getting close to dropping
this one.

http://www.procmail.org/ works great for me.  What happens in [haiku]
stays in Mailing Lists / Haiku :P

-- Alex