[openbeos] Re: Programming Tutorials ...

  • From: "Ithamar R. Adema" <ithamar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 00:09:01 +0200

Hi all,

First of all, don't forget to look at: http://bang.dhs.org/be/ a great
resource, and home of the _anotated_ BeBook :) many useful comments on the
actual BeBook to be found there....

At 14:01 11-10-2001 -0700, you wrote:

>I'd like another one please. Specifically, I'd be
>interested in practical issues, such as:
>
>- creating BeOS programs w/o BeIDE

With thanks to BeDoHave software:
http://www.jrb3.com/bdh/Be/BeDev_Tips/make-tut/
and maybe having a look at /boot/develop/etc/ might enlighten you as well I
guess.... Be delivers a nice template makefile which can be used to compile
software for both PPC as well as X86 versions of BeOS.

See http://bang.dhs.org/be/mwbres.html

See http://bang.dhs.org/be/libtutorial/

>- .a files in BeOS?

How do you mean? Format, usage?