[openbeos] Re: Problems running BeOS R5 PE

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 09:32:45 +0100 (MET)

Hi,
this question is more of concert to the beuser list (someone already posted the
url here).
you can also check
http://www.betips.net/
http://www.thegreenboard.com/
and also BeShare, which you can access from windows using java at
http://beshare.befaqs.com/ there are plenty of nice fellow who will help you.

Btw I never had this error... make sure you have enough RAM, and try to play
with boot options maybe (hit space bar when the bootloader appears)