[haiku] Problems (probably) related to the nightly relase

  • From: Alessandro Martinelli <almir159@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 13:53:00 +0200

    Hello,

    I'm sorry for bothering you so much, but I don't understand if the problems
I encounter using the nightly relase (rev 47733 x86 gcc2, I've already turn
update on) are correlated to the
    fact that I'm using a nightly or if they are real errors.

    For example, all the background are black. I upload some images:
http://appinginf.altervista.org/prova/da_non_cancellare/screenshot1.pnghttp://appinginf.altervista.org/prova/da_non_cancellare/screenshot5.png(don't
 worry, this is a website of mine)

I've thought opening a ticket wasn't necessary, because those problems were
related to the use of a nightly relase.