[haiku] Re: Problem to mount device (ATA disk)

  • From: Antonio Alves Junior <alvesjunior.antonio@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:39:19 -0300

you said: "I could understand wanting to mount from the command line
even if you can successfully mount from the GUI"

I don't know why, but GUI mounting isn't working for me. I have two
more partitions, one in ext3 and another one in ext4, but when a go to
mount menu, just Haiku partition is displayed for me.

you said: "/dev/disk/ata/0/master/3 a directory?"

No, it is not a directory

and you said: "Oh well, why are you trying to mount from the command line?"

Long time working with linux... hehehehe

P.s. : here, in Brazil, this "heheheh" is a laugh! hehehhe

--
Grato,
A.junior