[openbeos] Printer support

  • From: scholly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Ulrich Scholz)
  • To: OPENBEOS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:34:17 +0000

moin, moin...

I hope, I'm at the right place to ask something about supported
printers in the (later to be renamed) OBOS.

Our BUG needs to buy a new low-cost colour-ink-printer and we
don't know, which one to buy to get best compatibility with
plain 5.03/OBOS R1.

Is there any team/single working at that topic I can get in
contact with ?

Are there already some recommendations for up-to-date printers ?

Or should we just visit frizbe.net, pick one of the printers,
that are rated well there, and hope OBOS will support them the
same good way ?

bis denne...
scholly