[haiku] Re: Preinstalling Haiku on new computers.

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:43:53 +0200

Hi Alan,

Alan Burkes wrote:
Most currently preinstalling Haiku on low end notebooks on SiS chipset.
SiS hardware is preventing me from installing
Haiku on my system, thanks to poor engineering.
Hm... My sis630-based laptop doesn't prevent me from writing all my BeOS/Haiku software, ported applications and drivers. It is still on my table and run latest Haiku builds as main development system. :-D And SiS implementation of VESA graphics is fast enough to be reasonably comfortable.
Sorry for this off-topic, but you have made the first turn. ;-)

Kind Regards,
  S.Zharski.