[openbeos] Re: Posting it here, hoping for the best!

  • From: "Brian Hague" <alphaseinor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:55:28 -0600

It may be a hardware issue, do you have any standard checkout/burnin
software like Quick Tech? that would identify some hardware problems.

Have you tried swapping the Hard drive back into a compatible machine?

On 11/8/06, Cian Duffy <myob87@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 08/11/06, Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <dsuden@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Some more info...
>
> We've been unable, using spacebar to access Safe Mode options, to come
> up with any particular video mode that helps.  Since TuneTracker will
> automatically start playing music after a bootup, and no music begins
> playing, we're assuming it's not just limited to video, that the
> computer actually isn't just booting without our being able to see it.
>
> I'll suggest the disable user add-ons option and see if that helps.

Did you try console debugging while you were in there?

--
"We're busy running out of time"