[openbeos] Re: Please no PHP! -- tags are back

  • From: "Daniel Reinhold" <danielr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 17:23:02 CST

>This goes to Daniel Reinhold as *all* mails I send to him bounce.
>
>Hello Daniel,
>same complaint again - why have you changed everything to PHP again?
>It's SO annoying to wait for every graphics to get reloaded.
>Thanks for moving back to plain HTML,
>Michael Noisternig

Sorry about the emails. I get lots of emails everyday, so my mail
service definitely works. But maybe it's flaky, with occasional
downtime... dunno.

For those not aware, Michael had requested awhile back that I put in
some meta tags to help with browser caching. I put those into the
static html pages, but forgot to include them when I converted over to
PHP. Oops! They're back in now, so pages may load quicker. But you may
also have to hit reload more often to see updates... ah well.