[openbeos] Re: Platform Builder for OBOS

  • From: "Steffen Friedle" <bernie.beos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 14:28:45 GMT

Hi Anil,

What is a platform builder at your opinion ??
- any examples (Links)
- any suggestions ??

Greets,

bernie

----------
... I think the problem is not to have the ideas, but to get the
results ...
... There are so much marketing guys everywhere, so it´s hard to decide
what is real :-((
... Let´s begin with the best operating system on earth, then we will
do the best platform builder...
... If you think you do not have enough knowledge to get into the hard
things,
  begin with easy apps and get into the thing deeper and deeper
... If you think you´re better at xyz .. do it ... but do it right ...
and ask others how to do it right