[haiku] PlanetHaiku.com looking for team members.

  • From: Marcos Alves <retrojogos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 21:19:51 +0000

Hello all.

My name is Marcos, but some of you might know me already as Xeon3D from
#haiku on Freenode.

My plans for PlanetHaiku are so that it is THE place to visit when it comes
to Haiku information. Downloads, Forums, Application and Hardware
Compatibility Lists, Live Chat (linking to the IRC channel).

In order for that to happen, I'm currently searching for some team members
to help Planet Haiku get off the ground. Positions available are:

    * Graphics Designer
    * PHP\SQL Coder
    * Content Maintainers (News / Downloads)
    * Forum Moderators

If you feel like you can help, shoot me an email @ teamplanethaiku@xxxxxxxxxx