[haiku] PlanetHaiku domains and the Software Mirror @ Emupt.com

  • From: Marcos Alves <haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku <haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 03:13:41 +0000

Hello.

Long time no see, eh?

I was reminded thru email that the renewal of my PlanetHaiku domains
was due soon, and as I'd hate to see them in the hands of the
domain-grabbers, I thought I'd give it one more chance (I think I've
offered them before, but my mind might be playing tricks on me) to get
a good home for them.

I'm currently giving away for free (as in, you don't need to pay me a
dime/cent, but you might need to pay some company for the
transfer/renewal ofc) 3 haiku-related domain names that are going to
be probably nailed by the domain grabbers in one month.

They are:

Planethaiku.com
Planethaiku.net
Planethaiku.org

Anyone interested should send me an email to xeon3d@xxxxxxxxxx That's
it. As simple as this.

I'm not sure how the transferral of domains goes, so I hope the
interested party has a minimum of know how on how it's done.

Also, the archive at emupt.com/beos/ is also probably going to get
unreachable / unavailable soon so if you haven't and want to mirror
it, now should be a great time to do so.

Best Regards

--
---
Marcos Alves aka Xeon3D