[openbeos] Re: Phoenix?!?

  • From: Robert Renling <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 15 Dec 2002 02:24:57 +0000

my direct thought to this phoenix thing is lets wait and see how themis
pans out and if not
I heard that our dear BeZilla maintainer is looking into doing an
embedded-moz similar to
the wagner browser in the beia enviroment.

but hey were gathering quite a momentum so who knows what projects
surrounds us in a
few months.

keep the steam up guys youre doing a Great Job!

Cheers
Robert

On Sun, 2002-12-15 at 03:08, Ron Adams wrote:

> i'd have to agree. I love mozilla. I love phoenix more. I think you've
> made a wise thinking. :)
>
> Rob Tijssen wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I think Phoenix (based on Mozilla code) is a nice replacement  for
> >Netpositive...
> >easier to maintain (as Mozilla) and nice to use next to the MDR (Mail Deamon
> >Replacement)
> >
> >Maybe nice to use as a base Browser for OpenBeOS?!?
> >
> >any thoughts ...
> >
> >greets,
> >
> >Rob

Robert Renling  Gentoo::troll           Boostsignal Gmbh
email:  robert@xxxxxxxxxx
        robert@xxxxxxxxxxxx
web:    signal.fearmuffs.net