[openbeos] Re: Pentium 4, newer AMD support

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 21:53:46 -0500

I would guess that it is from the leaked sources OR a BONE beta.
I am sure, since BONE was in the kernel, that they were not
using an R5 kernel, so doubtless things other than networking
were in there.

For what it is worth, I had someone pitch to me (and mail me)
such a kernel. It promptly went in the trash.