[openbeos] Re: Page not found...

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:09:35 -0700

Hi Austin,

ar1000@xxxxxxx wrote:
All done :-).
Experience redirects to the homepage for now.

Thanks!

The RSS feed in the old site was at rss.php, whereas Drupal puts the feed in rss.xml. I wonder if Drupal can automatically generate a copy of the feed to rss.php, so that we do not leave those subscribing to the old feed URL in the dark.

Koki

- Austin B.

On Sep 28, 2006, at 3:22 PM, Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:

Hi,

The Drupal log is showing a lot of "Page not found" error messages, presumably from people trying to open pages from the old website. This is not good.

Is it possible to redirect the following URLs to the relevant pages in the new website (noted to the right)?

haiku-os.org/learn.php >> home page
haiku-os.org/contribute.php >> Getting Started?
haiku-os.org/develop.php >> development
haiku-os.org/experience.php >> ?? suggestions anyone?
haiku-os.org/sitemap.php >> does Drupal have a sitemap?

Cheers,

Koki