[openbeos] Re: Page Fault at 0x0, 0x0 during boot

  • From: "William A. Lawson" <lawsonwa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 20:50:38 -0400

William A. Lawson wrote:
---- "Raymond C. Rodgers" <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, it looks like this bug has been fixed, but I'm still not booting for one reason or another. When booting from my flash drive, the boot volume can't be found, when booting from CD (made from fresh boot-cd and haiku.image images) the machine automatically reboots before I even get the Haiku boot screen. I really will get that null modem cable this weekend... ;)

Raymond

I have the problem where the machine reboots before reaching the boot screen
when booting from the hard drive.  I will try to get a serial log and post it
here tonight.

Bill

I've created http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/2479 and attached the boot log.

--Bill