[openbeos] Re: Page Fault at 0x0, 0x0 during boot

  • From: "Raymond C. Rodgers" <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 11:42:58 -0400

Axel Dörfler wrote:
"Raymond C. Rodgers" <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
So, I figured that the same image would work from the flash drive, and gave it a whirl. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Haiku booted until the final icon, and then I won a free trip to KDL, citing a Page Fault at 0x0, 0x0.

Looks just like http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/2464 - at least you aren't alone anymore :-)

Bye,
   Axel.

Well, it looks like this bug has been fixed, but I'm still not booting for one reason or another. When booting from my flash drive, the boot volume can't be found, when booting from CD (made from fresh boot-cd and haiku.image images) the machine automatically reboots before I even get the Haiku boot screen. I really will get that null modem cable this weekend... ;)

Raymond