[openbeos] Re: PPC versions

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 11:01:45 +0200 (MEST)

The problem is we always need to make compromises on what to do and not
to do, and the PPC question raises this issue IMHO:
if the purpose of PPC additions is solely to be able to compile and run OBOS
on PPC "for fun", I don't think it's needed before R1.
Although we should consider those having PPC as their primary (unique)
platform and that want to _contribute_ to OBOS in other areas that just the
PPC port. It wouldn't be nice to exclude contributions because they come from
people under PPC.

François.