[openbeos] Re: PCMCIA & Cardbus

  • From: "Linus Särnhult" <linus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:58:15 GMT

Is that so?.. Well.. I've actually got a cardbus card.. just ran the
PCMCIA wizard which didn't find the card, or said something bout not
supporting that type of card.. I know the non-cardbas variant of the
very same card is supported.. so..

Het.. I've got a texas instrument controller!

Do I have to config it to emulate 16bit somewhere?
And do I have to get bone or something?.. Cause I'm running a plain
5.0.3

What cards you got?

Regards, Linus