[openbeos] Re: PANIC: get_boot_partitions failed!

  • From: Al Elias <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:01:14 +0000

Marcus Overhagen wrote:
Al Elias wrote:

John Drinkwater wrote:

Can you tell us what was the last revision you used that was good ?
A few new kernel modules have been added just before r19890, but it's
likely r19839 when an ahci driver was added.
ahci is very unlikely the problem. but you can try to remove it.

these revisions without any problems that I'm aware of. Does anyone have
a suggestion on how it can be solved or a pointer to the likely cause?
please send us serial debout output (com1, 115k, no handshake)

regars
Marcus

I am relieved to say that 19894 has successfully built and booted. :o)
Perhaps a random error, though I'm confused as to what caused it.

Thanks