[openbeos] Re: Orginal BeBook vs Access BeBook

  • From: "Raymond C. Rodgers" <sinful622@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:57:40 -0400

Ralf Schülke wrote:
Hello,
i found a BUG in BeBook from Access ;-)

The Orginal BeBook have more special topic and from Access BeBook have missing special topics,
eg: Screen Server

Orginal = http://www.tycomsystems.com/beos/BeBook/
Access = http://www.haiku-os.org/legacy-docs/bebook/SpecialTopics.html

Why it is missing? it is a BUG?

Ralf Schülke aka stargater
It's possible that the Access Be Book was the one being rewritten as things pertained to BeIA. I can't really remember, but I'm pretty sure that the documentation team was in the process of rewriting everything in the summer of 2000, and that a number of sections weren't relative to BeIA (such as the screen saver api). But, I may be completely wrong.

Raymond