[openbeos] Re: Organizational question

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 01:09:19 +0200 CEST

Cian Duffy <myob87@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Do we have a final decision now or are we still waiting for more
> > alternative products? When do we plan so set the server up?
> If theres work on servers going on, theres stuff thats more
> "important" to the users needing doing, e.g. a bug tracker that
> works,
> and possibly a Wiki. CVS works, for the moment. Shouldn't move until
> other pressing issues are done

We already have the server serving our web site.
Anyway, you are 100% right, the bug tracker has a higher priority now.
AFAICT we haven't considered a Wiki yet, but don't ask me why :)

> Suggestion: Move to Perforce if/when G.E branches off into a seperate
> tree.

?
Anyway, we would benefit from a better versioning tool instantly, there
is no need to wait *if* the alternative is there and working.

Bye,
   Axel.